Locker Rental Terms and Conditions
- Students using the locker room must follow the ECC student Code of Conduct.
- The College will not be held responsible for any damages to, or loss of locker contents. This includes break-ins or theft. Valuables left in your locker are left at your own risk.
- Any item not secured in a locker will be discarded. This include items left on top or beside a locker, and/or any item left unsecured in the locker room.
- The assigned locker is for your use only and NOT to be shared. You may not give the combination to any other person.
- You may not use locks other than the one issued.
- Lock must remain on the locker at all times.
- You may not trade locks or lockers.
- A fee of $10.00 will be assessed if the lock is lost or damaged.
- El Camino College will not store any items left in lockers and will not be liable for any disposed of or recycled items left in lockers.
- It is the students responsibility to remove all items from the locker prior to the end of the rental period.
- Access to locker will only be permitted to the student the locker is registered to. Valid proof of student ID will be required.
- Failure to abide by these conditions will result in the loss of locker privileges without refund of fees.
I have read the above and agree to abide by these terms.